Wednesday, January 13, 2016

WoW #80: These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks #1) by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas

 
Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 
 

These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly ZekasThese Vicious Masks
(These Vicious Masks #1)
by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas

February 9, 2016
352 pages


Goodreads Summary:
Jane Austen meets X-­Men in this gripping and adventure-­filled paranormal romance set in Victorian London.

England, 1882. Evelyn is bored with society and its expectations. So when her beloved sister, Rose, mysteriously vanishes, she ignores her parents and travels to London to find her, accompanied by the dashing Mr. Kent. But they’re not the only ones looking for Rose. The reclusive, young gentleman Sebastian Braddock is also searching for her, claiming that both sisters have special healing powers. Evelyn is convinced that Sebastian must be mad, until she discovers that his strange tales of extraordinary people are true—and that her sister is in graver danger than she feared.

I'm just too excited for this one! I even wrote a slightly-crazed letter to the authors XD

What are you guys waiting on this week?

17 comments:

  1. I too am waiting on These Vicious Masks! I love the cover and the synopsis sounds so very good. We only have like a month left of waiting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo great cover! I hope you get this and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, I love staring at it *heart eyes*

      Delete
  3. Nice! Seeing a lot of this one! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's paranormal Jessica! You should give it a try ;)

      Delete
  4. I just recently heard about this boo and it seems really interesting!
    New follower!
    My WoW

    -Nicolette @ A Read-aholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this one around quite a lot. It sounds excellent!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some very good reviews so I'm hoping it'll be excellent ;)

      Delete
  6. Anything meeting Jane Austen sounds great to me! Awesome pick!!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! I hope this book lives up to Jane Austen ;)

      Delete
  7. Ooo, you wrote a letter to the authors! LOL! I was disappointed by this book but I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it, Eileen!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, it was full of fangirling LOL! Awww I'll have to discuss with you once I've read it :D

      Delete
  8. Interesting! I hope you enjoy this once you get to it.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this one as well, Eileen! Great pick. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...