Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WoW #79: A Gathering of Shadows (A Darker Shade of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab

 
Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. SchwabA Gathering of Shadows
(A Darker Shade of Magic #2)
by V.E. Schwab
February 23, 2015
512 pages
 
Goodreads Summary:
Four months have passed since the shadow stone fell into Kell’s possession. Four months since his path crossed with Delilah Bard. Four months since Rhy was wounded and the Dane twins fell, and the stone was cast with Holland’s dying body through the rift, and into Black London.

In many ways, things have almost returned to normal, though Rhy is more sober, and Kell is now plagued by his guilt. Restless, and having given up smuggling, Kell is visited by dreams of ominous magical events, waking only to think of Lila, who disappeared from the docks like she always meant to do. As Red London finalizes preparations for the Element Games—an extravagant international competition of magic, meant to entertain and keep healthy the ties between neighboring countries—a certain pirate ship draws closer, carrying old friends back into port.

But while Red London is caught up in the pageantry and thrills of the Games, another London is coming back to life, and those who were thought to be forever gone have returned. After all, a shadow that was gone in the night reappears in the morning, and so it seems Black London has risen again—meaning that another London must fall.
 
Who isn't waiting for this one?!? NEED!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. I know, it's on my TBR!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Seeing a lot of this series around and yet I remain hesitant. :(

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come Jessica?!? You must give it a try, I insist!

      Delete
  3. Amazing choice! I'm so excited for this one as well. ADSOM was my favorite book of 2015 so I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the ending to this one is killer but I'm still going to read it. Even if it rips me apart lol.... :P

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I still haven't read the first one! But I'll read it as soon as this one comes out.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lis! Do it! Happy reading to you too :)

      Delete
  5. YAAAAAAASSSSSSS! I loved this book so much! Although the ending slayed me. I AM SLAIN, EILEEN. D: I hope you love this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww I'm even more excited that you're slain lol... I'm ready to be slain too haha <3

      Delete
  6. *ALL THE GRABBY HANDS* I cannot wait for my preorder to arrive because I NEED TO READ THIS ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A signed copy right?!? Enjoy Pili! Pet it lots for me XD

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...