Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #155


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Indigo had a sale so I had to ;) Finally got my hands on a physical copy of The Hating Games! I was eyeing the UK one because I like that cover better but this one went on sale so I decided to just save some money. Words in Deep Blue is actually a duplicate copy oops XD

Pickles's Indigo sales haul!
 
I received an ARC of Little Monsters for being on Kara's street team! I've already read and loved this chilling thriller! Check out my review here.
 
Little (furry) monsters ;)

What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm keeping an eye on Kara Thomas's new book! Still need to read hers from last year to make sure we're a match! LOL! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read her older one too but after reading LM, I'm sure it'll be awesome ;)

      Delete
  3. I still haven't read The Hating Game but I'm still excited about it! I keep hoping it'll come on sale on Amazon, so I can buy a Kindle copy. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it goes on sale soon so you can love the heck out of it <3

      Delete
  4. I have been hearing a lot about Little Monsters lately, you'll have to tell me what you think!

    I haven't heard much about the other two but I hope you enjoy them all ^_^

    Great post!
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...