Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WoW #156: Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Devils & Thieves by Jennifer RushDevils & Thieves
by Jennifer Rush
October 3, 2017
336 pages


Goodreads Summary:
A thrilling new urban fantasy filled with magic and motorcycle gangs from Jennifer Rush, author of the Altered saga--perfect for fans of Beautiful Creatures.

Eighteen-year-old Jemmie Carmichael has grown up surrounded by magic in the quiet town of Hawthorne, New York. In her world, magic users are called "kindled," and Jemmie would count herself among them if only she could cast a simple spell without completely falling apart. It doesn't help that she was also recently snubbed by Crowe, the dangerous and enigmatic leader of the Black Devils kindled motorcycle gang and the unofficial head of their turf.

When the entire kindled community rolls into Hawthorne for an annual festival, a rumor begins spreading that someone is practicing forbidden magic. Then people start to go missing. With threats closing in from every side, no one can be trusted. Jemmie and Crowe will have to put aside their tumultuous history to find their loved ones, and the only thing that might save them is the very flaw that keeps Jemmie from fully harnessing her magic. For all her years of feeling useless, Jemmie may just be the most powerful kindled of all.

 
This one sounds and looks pretty cool! Plus forbidden magic!!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Fantasy and motorcycle gangs. Sign me up! Great pick. This one is new to me and I totally need to add it to the TBR.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cassi you need it! It's the greatest combo <3

      Delete
  2. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh maaaaaaan I can't wait to read this book! It has been entirely too long since Rush published some books. Now I want to go reread the Altered series - one of my favorite series. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I think I need to go add that series to my TBR then ;) I hope you love it Alyssa <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...