Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #184


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Today's Stacking the Shelves post is brought to you by kitty stares XP Thank you so much to Indigo Teen for sending me a copy of their Staff Pick of the Month! I loveeee Simon! Can't wait for the world to see the movie <3

Ripple with Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
 
Also some giveaway wins arrived! Thank you HCCFrenzy for I See London, I See France and thank you Jen from Jen Ryland Reviews for Don't Forget Me! (Apologies for the blurry photo- the camera decided to focus on the cat and not the books... XD)

Pickles with I See London, I See France and Don't Forget Me.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

13 comments:

  1. Cute pictures-congrats on your wins!! COme see my STS!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH Simon is the best and most precious book ever! <3

    Bee @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Simon a few years back, but it still gives me happy feels just thinking about it, and I loved Don't Forget Me. Such great characters and a lovely family focus. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Simon always puts a smile on my face~ That's really great to know, thanks Sam!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, congratulations on winning the awesome prize! That's so exciting. Giiiirl, the camera is focusing on the important thing, right? 😹 Happy reading!

    Have a lovely day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Alyssa <3 <3 The kitties send you snuggles!!

      Delete
  5. It looks like you are stacking your shelves high with great books! I would really like to read Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda before I see the movie. Oh well. Also, your cats eyes are so pretty. They are like little green orbs I could get lost in! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend reading the book before too but it doesn't take anything away if you haven't :D Hahaha thank you <3

      Delete
  6. RIPPLE! PICKLES! I really enjoyed Simon Vs. 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...