Saturday, September 8, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #205


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I got a fun package from Thomas Allen & Son, thank you!! As you can see the cat took over while I was trying to take a picture lol... The tote bag that he's laid claim to is awesome! Check out my Instagram to see the print on it ;)

Pickles with Hard Sell, Shimmy Bang Sparkle and Jane Austen: Her Heart Did Whisper.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Heehee! Silly kitty! Lol!

    New to me reads! I hope you enjoy them and that Pickles continues to enjoy his new tote bag! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Jessica, He sure enjoyed messing with my photoshoot ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...