Saturday, September 15, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #206


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


This week HCCFrenzy sent me a cute package with some bookish goodies and this book for review, thank you!!

Pickles with A Very Large Expanse of Sea.

I was on the BookOutlet website and saw some books I've been wanting AND I had a coupon so I went ahead and got them XD Most of these are sequels to series I love but Looking Inside is a romance that I recall Alyssa from The Eater of Books! really enjoyed so I snatched a copy!

Pickles with These Vengeful Souls, Looking Inside, The Dark Days Pact and Sightwitch.

And of course Pickles got the box ;)

Pickles the Box Kitty!
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Lots of new reads! Yay!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    And by Pickles' expression, I think he thinks he got the better end of the deal! LOL!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I'm excited to continue these series!

      He definitely hit jackpot ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...