Saturday, June 1, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #239


Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I actually got these books a few weeks ago but have just been lazy to unpack them haha. After eyeing these titles for some while on BookOutlet I finally got them! I've already read and loved Obsidio, now I just need to get to the rest of them XD
 
BookOutlet haul!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I loved Obsidio as well! And Dance of Thieves was AMAZING!! Loved Daughter of the Siren Queen too and Language of Thorns was incredibly amazing!! A great stack here!!

    My StS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm very pleased with this stack myself ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...