Saturday, June 29, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #243


Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


PRH Canada very kindly sent me a finished copy of The Bride Test, thank you! I loved her debut, The Kiss Quotient :D
 
Pickles with The Bride Test.

I received these pretties from S&S Canada, thank you so much!

Say You Still Love Me and Ghosts of the Shadow Market.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

5 comments:

  1. Oh very nice! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBT was so good. I just adore Helen Hoang's books. I am reading Say You Still Love Me sometime soon, and I am excited, because it's my first Tucker book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I devoured TBT and will be starting Say You Still Love Me too! It's also my first Tucker book. Hopefully we'll both enjoy it :D

      Delete
  3. I really want to read The Bride Test. 👍✨

    PICKLES! has grown himself a very nice soft belly rub belly. 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...