Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature & Follow #3: Biggest City or Interesting Landmark Near You


Feature and Follow button

Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where each host will have their own Feature blog to show off more new blogs!


Where I live, there isn't all that much to see. Maybe it's because I live here that I don't feel anything special about the place, haha. I think the prettiest landmark near me would have to be the Rocky Mountains inbetween the border of British Columbia and Alberta. I've only be there once when I was little but it's definitely a sight to behold!

Rocky Mountains

Please share the biggest city or an interesting landmark near you and thanks for visiting!


18 comments:

  1. Oh. Wow. That is a really gorgeous pic! The closest I've been to the mountains were the The Smoky Mountains, and that was while on a roadtrip last year, battling the twisty roads...in the rain. Scary.

    But these look nice and pretty from this angle! lol!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound really scary :( Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. That definitely is a gorgeous view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see mountains, I think of Lord of The Rings, ahaha.

    New Follower via GFC

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know what you mean!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Rocky Mountains. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful :) Thank you for following!

      Delete
  5. Hey,
    Thanks for stopping by, following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful view. I'm following you back.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by too! Portugal looks beautiful too :)

      Delete
  7. As much as I love living in the cities I've lived in, there's definitely something to be said about not being near them. It's so much prettier when you have things like woods and mountains all around you!

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sounds good :) Thank you for following me!

      Delete
  8. Looks really beautiful, Eileen! Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm a new GFC follower :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mountains almost as much as I love sea, and the view is gorgeous! It's so nice and intriguing to see where my fellow bloggers live :)

    Following back via GFC and bloglovin!

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~ I know! It's so interesting to see where everyone are :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...