Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Book Blogger Test

I was tagged by Naban from The Literary Oracle. Thank you for tagging me!

1. What are your top three book pet hates?
 a. dog ears or any kind of imperfections on a book
 b. instalove and love triangles
 c. cover (design) changes when the series isn't complete yet

2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
A reading nook! I'd love to be surrounded by bookshelves with a soft mattress and a beautiful scenery out the window. I imagine it to be something like this.


3. Tell us three book confessions.
 a. I prefer hardcovers to paperbacks.
 b. When I turn a page, my eyes like to wander to the page on the right.
 c. I wash my hands and take off jewelries before I pick up my physical books to read.

4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
I don't really shed big tears but the last time I sniffled to a book was when I read Making Faces by Amy Harmon. Such an emotional read but so good!

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
Usually just one and sometimes my kindle. I don't like clatter so I normally don't stack things together.

6. What is your favorite snack to eat while you are reading?
I don't eat while I read because I'm paranoid I'll get the book dirty or wet :(

7. Name three books you would recommend to anyone.
 a. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (anything by her!)
 b. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 c. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Clockwork Angel coverFangirl coverGrave Mercy cover








  



8. Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
I only have three full shelves but this one's my favourite. I love the colours! 
Eileen's Bookshelf

9. Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Exciting magical worlds!  I know, I'm super not creative :(
 
10. What is your biggest reading secret?
I don't like to read my physical books outside of my house. I'm afraid it'll get damaged or lost. Am I weird?

I will tag:
Amber @ Cosying Up With Books
Kindlemom @ My Guilty Obsession
Jessica @ a GREAT read
and anyone who wants to do this!

6 comments:

  1. This was a fun quiz! Your favorite shelf is pretty! Thanks for sharing all your bookish stuff & thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your answers!! This was such a fun thing to do and I am so glad bloggers are still doing it, I love seeing everyone's answers!
    Thanks so much for tagging me! <3 I did do it...last month I think. I can't remember now!
    Here is the link, I had to look it up. ;)

    http://myguiltyobsession.blogspot.com/2014/06/book-blogger-tag-test.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's so agree with most of your answers. I can't eat while reading either, but not cause of the mess factor (I wish that was reason enough) but because I either get too absorbed in the book and forget to eat, or get too absorbed in the food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I'd love to see your answer to the rest of the questions!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...