Tuesday, April 7, 2015

TTT #37: Characters I'd Like to Check-in With


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I love this topic! I always dream about finding out what the characters are doing after the books end. Please proceed with care as there are possible spoilers on the endings of each book!
 
Past Perfect by Leila SalesLove and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
Such a Rush by Jennifer EcholsFangirl by Rainbow RowellAmy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Unbound by Victoria SchwabSplit Second by Kasie WestThe Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFeversThe Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke

1. Past Perfect by Leila Sales - I want to ask Chelsea if the feud's still going on~
2. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo - I want to ask Amelia where Chris is now.
3. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - I want to see if Leah's a certified pilot now.
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Is Cath still writing fan fiction with Levi by her side?
5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - What's Amy and Roger doing now.
6. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab - Have Mackenzie and Wesley made crew?
7. Split Second by Kasie West - Did Laila and Connor stay or move out?
8. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - Did Tana successfully beat the virus?
9. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers - I want to check and see what Annith and Balthazaar are doing.
10. The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke - Where's Ananna and does Naji visit her?

Which characters would you want to check-in with?

28 comments:

  1. Oh, now I want to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown soooooo badly! If any book buying happens I'm blaming you! (In a nice way.)
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely blame me ;) And come back and tell me how you liked it!

      Delete
  2. I've always wondered who stayed and who left in Split Second as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Connor and Laila's own story so bad!! Love those two :D

      Delete
  3. I really need to read Fangirl. I must be the last person on the planet who hasn't yet. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah don't worry you're definitely not alone (I know a few others) but you should definitely read it! You'll love it I'm sure :)

      Delete
  4. Great list. I’m so excited that Fangirl is getting a sequel/companion novel. I can’t wait.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carry On is about Simon and Baz though so I don't think there will be any Cath and Levi :( It's still so exciting tho~~

      Delete
  5. Great lists! I would also love to check in the characters from Fangirl and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to know what's going on with Amy and Roger! That ending was too quick :S

      Delete
  6. It's too bad The Coldest Girl is a stand alone. I would like to know the situation too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly Black said a sequel is in the works! Very very early stage, like she's got ideas but still need to run it by her publisher or something. I've got my fingers crossed hoping it'll come true~~

      Delete
  7. OOh nice picks! These are basically books I know of but have never read myself. But I can see why you need more from them! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list!! I almost put Chris & Amelia on my list. The only reason I didn't is because I started thinking about how much I loved the ending to that book and I didn't want to ruin anything for myself :) I started reading the Archive not too long ago, but I couldn't get into it. I'm going to try again soon!
    Thanks for stopping by my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I enjoyed that ending more :( I really want to see more from them that's why I added them to the list~

      It took me some time to get into The Archived too but it's totally worth it :D The Unbound is excellent!

      Delete
  9. I'm with you about Tana, such an abrupt ending! I forgot about Amy and Roger, it was an open ending, I do wonder what happened with them. I would also love to visit with Annith ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely needed more Tana/Gavriel and Amy/Roger! Even an epilogue would do so pretty please haha :D

      Delete
  10. I put Amy & Roger too! Did he call her when he got back? I NEED TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only read Grave Mercy, but I can't wait to read the other books in the trilogy! I haven't read the others yet!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveeeee Grave Mercy!! The trilogy is one of my fave so I hope you enjoy all three books Lizzie :D

      Delete
  12. Oh my gosh it makes me so sad to say this but I haven't read any of those! Most of them are on my TBR though 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get reading girl!! You must read Fangirl ;)

      Delete
  13. I've seen Cath and Levi on lots of lists this week. I think EVERYONE loves them as a couple and hopes that they are blissfully happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a cute couple I'm not surprised :)

      Delete
  14. Oh yeah! I'd love to see what Cath and Levi are up to, as well as with Sybella, Annith and Ismae!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be so much fun for a short novella maybe :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...