Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WoW #40: Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


 Crimson Bound by Rosamund HodgeCrimson Bound
by Rosamund Hodge
May 5 2015
448 pages

Goodreads Summary:
When Rachelle was fifteen she was good—apprenticed to her aunt and in training to protect her village from dark magic. But she was also reckless— straying from the forest path in search of a way to free her world from the threat of eternal darkness. After an illicit meeting goes dreadfully wrong, Rachelle is forced to make a terrible choice that binds her to the very evil she had hoped to defeat.

Three years later, Rachelle has given her life to serving the realm, fighting deadly creatures in an effort to atone. When the king orders her to guard his son Armand—the man she hates most—Rachelle forces Armand to help her find the legendary sword that might save their world. As the two become unexpected allies, they uncover far-reaching conspiracies, hidden magic, and a love that may be their undoing. In a palace built on unbelievable wealth and dangerous secrets, can Rachelle discover the truth and stop the fall of endless night?

Inspired by the classic fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, Crimson Bound is an exhilarating tale of darkness, love, and redemption.

(This is a standalone novel, not part of the Cruel Beauty Universe.)
  
Rachelle sounds like just the kind of heroine I love. I can only imagine what a pair she will make with the man she hates most ;D I also really love the gorgeous covers to Rosamund Hodge's books! I just got Cruel Beauty and I'm hopping with excitement to read it~

What are you guys waiting on this week?

28 comments:

  1. What a neat cover! I hope to see you around my blog and that you enjoy the book!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen Cruel Beauty's? It's equally stunning!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to start this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to this. I love Rosamund Hodge's writing. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read Cruel Beauty but I'm pretty sure I'll love it and this one ;)

      Delete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about this book! I'll have to add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still haven't read Cruel Beauty but each time someone posts about it or Crimson Bound, I remember why I have this universe of books on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Cruel Beauty! Looking forward to this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read Cruel Beauty soon! Hope you enjoy Crimson Bound :D

      Delete
  7. Oh yes! SOOO cannot wait to read this one! Loved Cruel Beauty and despite the "new world" I cannot wait to dive back into a new fairy tale!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I really hope you'll love this one as well :D

      Delete
  8. Can't wait to read this one!

    I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm super excited about this one too, and I have it preordered! Cannot wait till I can get my copy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover is amazing! I didn't like Cruel Beauty, but maybe I'll like this one better.

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice Eileen!! I loved the first book and can't wait for this one!! Those covers are to die for!
    ❤️Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you'll love this one just as much if not more ;)

      Delete
  12. Popping over to say that I just read this one! It was okay, good even. I think I liked it? It got strange. LOL. Anyway. I hope you love it!!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I can't wait to read your review! Strange sounds interesting ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...