Sunday, December 21, 2014

'Tis the Season Book Tag

 
'Tis the Season Book Tag
 
Thank you Johnny @ Burnishbooks for tagging me to do this!
 
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
Not really but I just got My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins so I'm very excited for some holiday short stories ;)
 
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
My most recent obsession. SO GOOD!
 
3. Find a book you'd use as the star on the Christmas tree.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This gorgeous Limited Collector's Edition of Fangirl! I love the colour and it's such a warm and fuzzy book :)
 
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
Hogwarts. The answer will always be Hogwarts!
 
5.  Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
I'd take Jace WLMH (he's seriously got too many last names and I don't want to accidentally spoil anyone) from The Mortal Instruments series. I think he'll keep me entertained and laughing all the time lol.
 
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
Can I just link my Amazon wish lists? Yep I'm going to do it lol. I have two wishlists, the books on Eileen's Wish List are books I really want and the other named Maybe are books I do want but I don't know when I'll get to them. I think right now my most wanted is the Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchatta!
 
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
Hmmm.. I don`t have a favourite holiday drink but I love hot chocolate. It keeps you warm during the cold days :) My favourite holiday movie would probably be Home Alone. It's a classic and I enjoy it every Christmas :D
 
This was short and fun. I'll tag:
Kindlemom @ My Guilty Obsession

12 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about the Perkins anthology. I hope you love it and I can't wait to see what you think about it.

    What fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee, thank you for tagging me, these are such fun questions! I promise I'll do this tag next week after my Top 10 posts are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll eagerly anticipate your answers :D

      Delete
    2. It's scheduled for Saturday! =D

      Delete
    3. Yay yay yay!! Thanks so much for the response Pili~

      Delete
  3. I really want to read My True Love Gave to Me, it looks perfect for Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I've been meaning to start but work and what not has been super busy so I've barely had any time to read :( Hopefully soon though!

      Delete
  4. Oh, fun! I LOVE that cover of Fangirl! I need to read it ASAP but I want a pretty cover, not just a Kindle copy. I must obtain it soon. I love the way you typed out Jace- seriously, dude has WAY too many identities! And My True Love Gave to Me was adorable, I hope you enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are going to be new exclusive editions of Fangirl coming out next year! Hehehe I know right! I had to physically count his last names with my fingers lol... I hope to read MTLGTM very soon so I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it :) Happy holidays Shannon!!

      Delete
  5. I'm very excited seeing you actually doing this tag and tagging more people to do it :D
    And I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS SUCH A COLLECTORS EDITON OF FANGIRL OMG I NEEEEED IT. Besides im waiting for Bone Season to come since black friday, Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you came by to check it out :) This edition of Fangirl is exclusive in UK I believe. I got it from TBD. There are going to be new editions coming out next year though!! The covers will have different colours depending on where you buy the book (Amazon, B&N or Chapters). I hope you get your book soon! The Bone Season is all kinds of awesome :) Happy holidays!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...